Our teams at Morgan LaRoche act for a number of clients in the agricultural sector and we are experienced in dealing with a range of legal issues in this sector. Our commercial background also ensures that we are able to provide astute legal advice to clients.
A number of our team are also closely linked to the agricultural sector. This ensures that we have a clear understanding of the issues that impact the sector. For example, our Kevin Thomas shows pedigree Holsteins at events across the Country, whilst Ann Thomas is often called to deal with the lambing on the family farm. We are also able to provide advice through the medium of Welsh where required.
We are able to provide our clients with a wide range of legal services in this sector including:
- Farm/land sales & purchases.
- Property and commercial disputes resolution.
- Formation of companies and the preparation of shareholder agreements.
- Contractual agreements.
- Wills and Estate Planning.
- Renewable energy agreements.
Recent examples of work we have undertaken in the agricultural sector include:
- Sales and Purchases of Farms.
- Dealing with option agreements and financing relating to renewable energy projects within the wind hydro sales and biomass sectors.
- Contentious farm business tenancy issues including dilapidation claims.
- Subsidiary claim and cross-compliance disputes.
- Farm partnership restructuring and retirement planning.