Our teams and in particular our Commercial Property and Construction teams often work together to advise national and regional property developers, investors and funders in relation to a wide range of commercial and residential construction projects.
Our corporate team will also assist in ensuring that appropriate corporate structures and funding arrangements are put in place to facilitate the project.
Our breadth of knowledge and experience in this sector enables us to provide value added commercial advice from conception to completion. We identify potential issues at an early stage and work closely with our clients and their professional teams in order to ensure that projects proceed as planned and complete on budget.
We provide specialist advice on all aspects of construction projects including:
- Site assembly and disposal.
- Building Contracts.
- Bonds & Guarantees.
- Joint Venture Agreements.
- Collaboration Agreements.
Recent examples of projects that we have advised upon in this sector include:
- Acting for a property developer on the funding, redevelopment and subsequent sale of a luxury serviced apartment block in Hyde Park, London.
- Acting for a property developer in relation to the acquisition and funding of a former cattle market site that will be the subject of a large mixed use development including a food store, five screen cinema, restaurants and offices.
- Acting on behalf of an offshore property developer in relation to the acquisition and sale of a large brownfield site which will be the subject of a mixed use food retail and residential development.