Please note that our offices will be closed from Monday 25th December 2023 and will reopen on Wednesday 27th December 2023. Our offices will also be closed on Monday 1st January 2024. Normal business hours will resume on Tuesday 2nd January 2024.
Bydd ein swyddfeydd ar gau o Ddydd Llun 25ain o Ragfyr 2023 ac yn ail-agor ar Ddydd Mercher 27ain o Ragfyr 2023. Bydd ein swyddfeydd hefyd ar gau ar Ddydd Llun 1af o Ionawr 2024. Byddwn yn dychwelyd i oriau gwaith arferol ar Ddydd Mawrth 2il o Ionawr 2024
From 4 April 2021, the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) has published its proposed increases to a number of statutory benefit payments. The following weekly rates are expected to apply:
- statutory sick pay (SSP) will be £96.35 (up from £95.85);
- statutory maternity pay (SMP) and maternity allowance will be £151.97 (up from £151.20);
- statutory paternity pay (SPP) will be £151.97 (up from £151.20);
- statutory shared parental pay (ShPP) will be £151.97 (up from £151.20);
- statutory adoption pay (SAP) will be £151.97 (up from £151.20).
Department for Work and Pensions: Policy Paper: Benefit and pension rates 2021 to 2022 (8 December 2020)