Rhys joined Morgan LaRoche in October 2020 and specialises in commercial contracts. He has advised clients ranging from start-ups and spin-outs to multinationals and plcs, and has a particular interest in data protection, technology, and the contractual protection of intellectual property.
Rhys is a fluent Welsh speaker.
- Company Commercial
- Solicitor, Acuity Law 2019 -2020
- Qualified as a Solicitor 2017
- Trainee Solicitor/Solicitor, Greenaway Scott 2015 - 2019
- Paralegal, Hugh James 2013-2015
- Swansea University – GDL and LPC
- Cardiff University – BSc