Mark has significant experience in dealing with all manner of property-related matters. Mark deals with both commercial and residential properties as well as farms and smallholdings. Mark frequently deals with high-value residential leasehold properties throughout England and Wales and has a keen interest in development projects, acting for both landowners and developers.
Mark advises clients through the medium of Welsh.
- Commercial Property
- Residential Property
- Morgan LaRoche Limited 2015
- JCP (previously Pritchard Edwards) - Carmarthen 2011 - 2015
- Arnold Davies Vincent Evans - Lampeter 2008 - 2011
- Geldards LLP - Cardiff 2004 - 2007
- Hugh James - Cardiff and Merthyr Tydfil 2002 - 2004
- Qualified as a solicitor in 2002
- Trainee solicitor with Powells - Weston super Mare
- Cardiff Law School 1999-2000 LPC
- University of Glamorgan 1998-1999 CPE
- University of Aberystwyth 1994-1997 PhD in history
- University of Aberystwyth 1991-1994 BA (hons) in history