Llŷr joined Morgan LaRoche in August 2014. He returned to private practice from industry after being the director of legal services for a group of companies specialising in the energy and finance sectors.
Llŷr specialises in the representation of individual and business clients in both private and public sectors that are involved in or are facing litigation. He has over 10 years’ experience in complex and high value dispute resolution and his areas of interest include contract, intellectual property, IT, professional negligence, partnerships as well as corporate claims involving company directors and shareholders.
Llŷr is experienced in all forms of dispute resolution ranging from High Court/County Court proceedings, through to Arbitration, Expert Determination and Mediation.
- Commercial Litigation
- Director Morgan LaRoche Limited 2014
- Director SBM Group 2012-2014
- Associate/Senior Associate Hugh James 2007-2012
- Associate JCP Solicitors 2004-2007
- Qualified as a Solicitor 2004
- University of Wales Cardiff 1997-2001 (LLB & LPC)
- Lampeter Comprehensive School 1990-1997