Janelle offers expertise in Asset Preservation and Estate Planning to include: Estate and Tax Planning; Will drafting; Probate; and, Associated Trusts.
Janelle specialises in advising the Older and more vulnerable individuals of our community in advising on Long Term Care planning, paying for your care, and Care Contracts. Also all aspects of advice and assistance needed when dealing with the drafting of Living Wills, Court of Protection and the Office of the Public Guardian, to include: the preparation and submission of Power of Attorney documents and Deputyship applications.
Janelle was admitted as a member of the ‘Solicitors for the Elderly’ in 2009 and continues to be a valid and active member since. SFE is an independent, national organisation of lawyers, such as solicitors, barristers, and chartered legal executives who provide specialist legal advice for older and vulnerable people, their families and carers. As an SFE member the avoidance of Elder and Vulnerable abuse is key to preventing problems within our Community.
- Private Client
- Associate Solicitor - Morgan LaRoche 2018
- Solicitor (Head of Wills & Probate) - Peter Lynn & Partners 2013
- Associate Solicitor - UTK Solicitors 2012
- Associate Solicitor - JCP Solicitors 2007
- Solicitor - Dilwyns (Ieuan Morris) Solicitors 2006
- Solicitor - Francis Trowe Solicitors 2004
- Qualified as a Solicitor 2004
- LLB at University of Glamorgan 2001
- LPC at University of Glamorgan 2002
- Admitted on the Role September 2004
- Member of SFE 2009
- Member of the Money Advice Service Project in Swansea 2017-2018