Gabrielle graduated from Swansea University in August 2018 with a Two-One in Law and Criminology.
In July 2021, Gabrielle received her Legal Practice Course and the Master of Laws in Advanced Legal Drafting from Swansea University, before undertaking her training at Morgan LaRoche in September 2021.
During her training, Gabrielle gained experience in the Construction and Commercial Property departments before qualifying as a Solicitor into the Construction team in September 2023.
Gabrielle has experience in both contentious and non-contentious construction matters including;
- Advising on and drafting professional consultant’s appointments and collateral warranties;
- Providing advice in relation to standard form and bespoke building and engineering contracts and amendments; and
- Assisting in the preparation of adjudication proceedings and mediations in construction contract disputes.
- Qualified as a Solicitor - September 2023
- LPC/LLM in Legal Practice and Advance Drafting – Swansea University 2019-2021
- LLB Law and Criminology – Swansea University 2015-2018
- Morgan LaRoche – September 2021