David is a Director in the firm’s Commercial Property Team and is recognised in the Legal 500.
David’s practice focuses on investment and development covering a range of sectors including retail, office, industrial, logistics, care and energy. David acts for international logistics companies, care home operators and property investors throughout England and Wales. Recent examples of David’s work include:
- Acting on the purchase and disposal of more than £75m worth of industrial property predominantly in North London during 2022.
- Acting on the acquisition and funding of two multi-let mixed use buildings in central Manchester for more than £7m.
- Acting on behalf of Culina Logistics Limited in relation to the property aspects of the pan-European acquisition of Stobarts Group.
- Acting on the purchase and funding of 4 multi-let industrial estates in the north east of England for more than £7m.
- Acting on behalf of AMP Clean Energy in connection with the leasehold acquisition of land across England for the development of grid balancing power stations.
- Commercial Property
- Director Morgan LaRoche Limited 2015
- Qualified as a Solicitor May 2007
- Cardiff University, LPC 2003-2004
- Swansea University, LLB (Hons) Law 2000-2003
Awards / Accreditations
- The Legal 500 Next Generation Partner 2022