Christopher trained with Morgan LaRoche, qualified as a Solicitor in 2003 and was appointed as a Director in 2012.
Christopher has acted for businesses of all sizes operating in various sectors including charitable organisations. Christopher is able to advise on a wide range of corporate and commercial related matters including in particular:
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Business disposals
- Joint Ventures
- MBOs and Buy-Ins
- Company formations
- Shareholder and Partnership Agreements
- Commercial Agreements
- Intellectual Property Matters
Christopher is a fluent Welsh speaker and regularly advises his clients through the medium of Welsh.
- Director Morgan LaRoche Limited 2012
- Qualified as a Solicitor 2003
- Legal Practice Course, Cardiff Law School 1999-2000
- LLB, Cardiff University 1996-1999