* NOW RECRUITING TRAINEE SOLICITORS FOR 2023 & 2024 *
We currently have an exciting opportunity to recruit a total of six Trainee Solicitors for training contracts, with two to commence in September 2023 and four in September 2024.
What’s on offer?
- Four six monthly placements. Training within teams specialising in various areas of law ranging from Employment and Litigation to Commercial Property and Company Commercial
- Responsibility. You will be given responsibility from an early stage in order to gain real and practical experience maximising your future potential. You will not just be seen as an additional resource.
- Support. Supervision and guidance from experienced directors and solicitors to ensure that you become a well-rounded commercial solicitor along with mentoring from newly qualified solicitors who have successfully travelled the same path.
- Quality of Life. We encourage our employees to have a sensible work life balance and appreciate the importance of employee health and wellbeing.
- Staff benefits. Including but not limited to a competitive salary, private healthcare, pension plan, life insurance, enhanced sick pay and holiday entitlement and free on-site parking.
Why choose Morgan LaRoche?
Morgan LaRoche is a leading commercial law firm with offices in Swansea and Carmarthen. We have a broad client base ranging from high-net-worth individuals and SMEs to multi-national companies. We offer exposure to high profile clients and work that is both challenging and interesting whilst at the same time operating in a friendly and collaborative working environment.
We are listed in the “Legal 500” and have been in business for over 20 years. We take pride in nurturing and developing our workforce and are committed to supporting our Trainee Solicitors with the ultimate goal of qualifying as Solicitors with us. Our retention rates are excellent and we have retained all Trainees who commenced their training contracts in recent years. We view our trainees as being potential leaders of the practice in the future.
What do we look for in our Trainee Solicitors?
We invite applications from high calibre motivated candidates from all backgrounds and will look favourably but not limited at candidates who:
- Have a strong academic record with a minimum of 3 good A-level results, a 2:1 (or predicted 2:1) degree (or equivalent) in any degree discipline and if applicable a Merit (or above) at law school (GDL, LPC/SQE)
- Are commercially aware, pragmatic and imaginative
- Enjoy working in a collaborative environment and have common sense in order to see the bigger picture
- Are keen to develop a long-term career in Swansea and West Wales
Candidates should send their CV with accompanying letter via email to Karen Davies, HR Administrator via [email protected] , and state if you would like to apply for 2023, 2024 or be considered for both vacancies.
Closing date: 11th November 2022.
Please note that we reserve the right to close the advert early if a sufficient number of applications are received.