Rhiannon joined Morgan LaRoche in November 2021 and specialises in Property Litigation. Rhiannon has a broad range of experience across the full scope of property disputes including adverse possession claims, squatter evictions, easements, boundary disputes, dilapidations claims, nuisance claims, planning issues, possession claims and housing law litigation.
- Solicitor, Hugh James 2021
- Qualified as a Solicitor 2020
- Trainee Solicitor, Newbold Solicitors 2018 – 2020
- LPC – University of Law 2015 – 2017
- Maitrise en Droit des Affaires – Université Paris XII 2010 – 2014
- LLB Law – Sheffield Hallam University 2010 - 2014