Nia has specialised in family law for over 11 years and has extensive experience in a wide range of diverse and complex matters.
Nia is well practised in representing clients in divorce and financial matters as well as private law children disputes.
Nia’s experience includes disputes involving foreign jurisdictions with over seas assets, acting for family members who might need to intervene in a financial dispute between parties, dealing with any necessary injunctions needed to protect assets prior to final settlement as well as drafting complex pre and post nuptial agreements and cohabitation agreements. She is also well practised in resolving issues arising regarding post separation child arrangements and is quite often able to resolve such matters through sensible and robust negotiations. Nia is also a keen advocate and is able to represent her clients’ interests at Court if negotiations are for any reason unsuccessful.
Nia is known for her sensible and productive approach as well as her empathetic style. She looks for the most constructive result in a cost effective manner, whilst at all times keeping her client’s best interests at the forefront of any proposed action.
Nia is a first language welsh speaker and is more than happy to conduct her legal advice and advocacy through the medium of English or Welsh.
- Associate Solicitor – Morgan LaRoche 2020
- Associate Solicitor – Ungoed-Thomas & King Solicitors 2013-2020
- Solicitor and Senior Manager – Morgans Solicitors 2010-2013
- Qualified as a Solicitor in 2010
- Cardiff University, LLB (Hons) Law 2003-2006
- Cardiff University, LPC 2006-2007
- Nia is a member of Resolution – committed to promoting a constructive approach to family issues
- OG v AG  EWFC 52 (29 July 2020)