Associate Solicitor Qualified to practise in England and Wales
T: +44 (0) 1792 277824
F: +44 (0) 1792 277524
Rhys advises on a wide range of commercial property transactions from sales and acquisitions, lettings, financings, developments and the property aspects of corporate transactions. Rhys has experience across a range of asset classes including industrial estates and warehouses, out of town retail parks, office premises, shopping centres, hospitals and ports.
Rhys has particular experience in the logistics sector having worked in-house at a leading fund, asset and development manager based in the Asia Pacific region where he advised on all aspects of property development and the establishment of investment funds, joint ventures and other corporate structures for property investment purposes. Rhys is a fluent Welsh speaker.
- Joined Morgan LaRoche as Associate Solicitor November 2020
- Legal Counsel at LOGOS Group, Sydney Australia September 2019
- Foreign Associate at Maddocks Lawyers Sydney Australia September 2016
- Associate at Jones Day London UK September 2014
- Trainee Solicitor at Jones Day London UK September 2012
- Legal Practice Course, BPP School of Law Holborn 2011-2012
- Graduate Diploma in Law, BPP School of Law Waterloo 2010-2011
- BA (Hons) in History, University of Warwick 2007-2010
- Commercial Property