Associate Director and Solicitor Qualified to practise in England and Wales
T: +44 (0) 1792 277871
F: +44 (0) 1792 277571
Ashley specialises in Commercial and Property Litigation. Ashley’s Commercial Litigation specialisms include professional negligence, financial services disputes, mortgage fraud and undue influence, commercial contract disputes, company/shareholder/director/partnership disputes, commercial debt and sale of goods matters.
Ashley also has over 15 years of Property Litigation experience and has represented clients in possession proceedings, rights of way and boundary disputes, construction/building disputes, claims for adverse possession, forfeiture proceedings, dilapidation claims, applications for title rectification to the Land Registry and declaratory relief proceedings.
Ashley acts for a diverse range of businesses, property investors and private individuals.
- Associate Director - Morgan LaRoche 2020
- Senior Associate Solicitor Eversheds (Sutherland) International LLP 2013-2019
- Associate Solicitor Eversheds (Sutherland) International LLP 2010-2013
- Associate Solicitor JCP Solicitors Limited 2006-2010
- Qualified as a Solicitor 2006
- Trainee - JCP Solicitors Limited 2004-2006
- Cardiff University LLB (Hons) - Law & Sociology
- Cardiff University - LPC
- Commercial Litigation
- Property Litigation
- Professional Negligence