Associate Director and Solicitor Qualified to practise in England and Wales
T: +44 (0) 1267 493130
F: +44 (0) 1792 776912
Hannah specialises in employment law and has vast experience in both contentious and non-contentious employment issues acting for employers.
Hannah is described by the Legal 500 as having “strong all-round knowledge of employment law”. In particular, Hannah advises on employment related issues such as:
- Disciplinary and grievance;
- Discrimination, bullying and harassment;
- Unfair dismissal, whistleblowing and breach of contract;
- Settlement Agreements;
- Sickness; absence and incapability;
- Maternity and other family friendly rights;
- Redundancy and restructures;
- Data Protection and GDPR; and
- Recruitment and selection.
Hannah also reviews and drafts various Contracts of Employment, Employment Policies and Staff Handbooks.
A particular area of interest for Hannah is delivering in-house employment law training and workshops.
Hannah is a mentor with Business Wales, is part of the CIPD Wales Committee and a Board Member of ateb Group and Vice-Chair of the Personnel Panel.
In 2017 Hannah was named by Wales Online as one of Wales’ top 35 young professional woman and one of 30 young lawyers to watch.
- Joined Morgan LaRoche as Associate Director October 2016
- Associate and Head of Employment Law Red Kite Law LLP March 2015
- Qualified as Solicitor 2009
- PGD Human Resource Management, University of Wales Trinity St David 2012-2015
- LLM, Employment Law in Practice, Northumbria University 2010-2012
- Legal Practice Course, Glamorgan University 2006-2008
- LLB, Oxford Brookes University 2001-2004
- Assoc CIPD 2015