Director and Solicitor Qualified to practise in England and Wales
T: +44 (0) 1267 493130
F: +44 (0) 1792 277591
Hannah heads up the Employment Team and specialises in employment law and has vast experience in both contentious and non-contentious employment issues acting for employers.
Hannah is described by the Legal 500 as being “full of great advice on the how, what and why of HR issues". In particular, Hannah advises on employment related issues such as:
- Disciplinary and grievance;
- Discrimination, bullying and harassment;
- Unfair dismissal, whistleblowing and breach of contract;
- Settlement Agreements;
- Sickness; absence and incapability;
- Maternity and other family friendly rights;
- Redundancy and restructures;
- Data Protection and GDPR; and
- Recruitment and selection.
Hannah also reviews and drafts various Contracts of Employment, Employment Policies and Staff Handbooks.
A particular area of interest for Hannah is delivering in-house employment law training and workshops.
Hannah is a mentor with Business Wales, is part of the CIPD Wales Committee, a lecturer of Employment Law with University of Wales Trinity St David, a Director of Pembrokeshire Coastal Forum CIC, a Board Member of ateb Group and Chair of the People and Remuneration Committee.
In 2017 and 2018 Hannah was named by Wales Online as one of Wales’ top 35 young professional woman and one of 30 young lawyers to watch.
- Fee Paid Employment Judge October 2021
- Director Morgan LaRoche Limited October 2019
- Joined Morgan LaRoche as Associate Director October 2016
- Associate and Head of Employment Law Red Kite Law LLP March 2015
- Qualified as Solicitor 2009
- PGD Human Resource Management, University of Wales Trinity St David 2012-2015
- LLM, Employment Law in Practice, Northumbria University 2010-2012
- Legal Practice Course, Glamorgan University 2006-2008
- LLB, Oxford Brookes University 2001-2004
- Assoc CIPD 2015, Chartered MCIPD 2021
- Member of the Employment Lawyers Association