Director and Solicitor Qualified to practise in England and Wales Head of Regulatory Investigations
T: +44 (0) 1792 277872
F: +44 (0) 1792 277572
Andrew specialises in the representation of individual, corporate and institutional clients in both private and public sectors that face investigations by regulators such as Local Authorities, the Care Inspectorate Wales (CIW), Ofsted and other prosecuting agencies such as the Health and Safety Executive and HMRC.
Andrew has over 25 years' experience in serious crime including Corporate Manslaughter, serious tax fraud and other financial crime such as SFO investigations and asset restraint and confiscation cases. His work also includes Private Prosecutions, corporate fraud investigations and fraud risk audits.
Andrew has a national practice acting for clients throughout England and Wales in sectors such as Adult Social Care and Early Years Education and he is regularly instructed by insurers.
Andrew is an experienced advocate with rights of audience before all levels of court including Courts Martial and Inquests.
- Director, Morgan LaRoche Limited from 2010
- Higher Rights of Audience Award 2005
- Partner, Hugh James 1996
- Qualified as a Solicitor 1990
- University of Wales, Aberystwyth 1987 - Bachelor of Laws (Hons)
- Law Society Solicitors Final Examinations 1988
Appointments and Memberships
- Health & Safety Lawyers Association
- Association of Regulatory & Disciplinary Lawyers
- Solicitors Association of Higher Courts Advocates (SAHCA)
- Inquest Lawyers Group
- CoPPA Cymru
- Health & Safety