Please click here to access the slides used in our Employment Law Update webinar on 14 January 2022.
- Parent fairly dismissed after refusing to return to work during pandemic
- Employers report hybrid working increases productivity
- 8/10 women receive no support for the menopause at work
- Long Covid – a disability?
- Planned legislation to provide for workers to keep tips reportedly dropped
- New Regulations concerning Right to Work checks
- 30% of large employers are planning to make redundancies
- The Menopause Workplace Pledge
- Agricultural Wages (Wales) Order 2022
- Bank ordered to pay £2 million compensation and carry out salary audit