As the country starts to emerge from lockdown, employers need to start to prepare for a phased return to work. Employers should be prepared to be flexible as they put measures in place given the likelihood that COVID-19 will remain a risk for the foreseeable future and resurgence in infections may result in them facing further lockdowns.
- COVID-19: emerging from lockdown and returning to work
- Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme and Furloughed Workers
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): Key Employment Law Issues
- Coronavirus - Relief for Commercial Tenants?
- Coronavirus - Commercial Leases
- Coronavirus – Important Development for Companies and their Directors
- Lay off and short time working
- The Coronavirus Act – What it means for residential landlords and tenants
- Coronavirus - What happens if your business cannot perform a contract?
- COVID-19: workplace health and safety