The Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) has announced their email address is due to change. The previous email address was “dbs.gsi.gov.uk” and has now changed to “dbs.gov.uk”. The DBS has set up an email divert for March 2019 however, their Chief Information Officer is urging people to update their contact list.
- Employment Law Newsletters
- Employment Law Events
- Employment Law - Free e-learning courses
- Acas publishes new advice on references
- A managing director's drunken assault on an employee was "in the course of employment" rendering the company vicariously liable
- 61% of women look at organisations' gender pay gaps when applying for jobs
- Acas publishes latest quarterly early conciliation statistics
- Employee who gave notice anticipating internal transfer had not resigned from employment
- DBS Email Address Changing
- CIPD and Mind Publish Mental Health Guidance for Employers.