The Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) has announced their email address is due to change. The previous email address was “dbs.gsi.gov.uk” and has now changed to “dbs.gov.uk”. The DBS has set up an email divert for March 2019 however, their Chief Information Officer is urging people to update their contact list.
- Employment Law Newsletters
- Employment Law Events
- Employment Law - Free e-learning courses
- New Guidance on employment tribunals powers
- Labour plans to promote flexi-time
- BEIS: new holiday pay guidance after “alarming” lack of awareness revealed.
- New ACAS Guidance on age discrimination for employers
- Swindled, Sacked and Sued
- Government scraps £65 settled status fee for EU citizens
- BEIS publishes new guidance on itemised payslips